Thread: RTT Shuts off during initialization

RTT Shuts off during initialization

Has anyone figured this problem out? After I the the RTT button in the scanner, the RTT box for it opens up, the info bar shows it trying to load, then the whole scanner program just shuts down. I have uploaded the latest tune with RTT selected for VE-Spark-PE. It did populate the RTT Box once but wouldnt actually work right. Then it just shuts off now every time. Also, my scanner keeps reverting to the last vehicle I scanned before, Even after not trying the RTT and saving a log, shutting down the scanner and reopening. WTHeck.

Thanks

RTT is broken still since they moved to the new configuration. I've had multiple tickets for the problems back early on in 3.xx versions and it was never fixed. Some of the Idle RTT tables don't populate the second row of information for P/N for instance.

Also you have to connect to the vehicle without scanning data when you open the RTT window. Then download whichever tables you want to edit in RTT by clicking the play button. Then once they have all loaded you can then start scanning.
    James Short - [email protected]
    Located in Central Kentucky
    ShorTuning
    2020 Camaro 2SS | BTR 230 | GPI CNC Heads | MSD Intake | Rotofab | 2" LT's | Flex Fuel | 638rwhp / 540rwtq
    2002 Camaro | LSX 427 | CID LS7's | Twin GT5088's | Haltech Nexus R5 | RPM TH400

Quote Originally Posted by LSxpwrdZ View Post
    RTT is broken still since they moved to the new configuration. I've had multiple tickets for the problems back early on in 3.xx versions and it was never fixed. Some of the Idle RTT tables don't populate the second row of information for P/N for instance.

Also you have to connect to the vehicle without scanning data when you open the RTT window. Then download whichever tables you want to edit in RTT by clicking the play button. Then once they have all loaded you can then start scanning.
    Thank you for that. Yea it did work just fine before the last update. Their head Programmer's a Turtle.

Tuner in Training
    same problem with me from 3.xx tell now