Thread: 2019 mustang Gt flex fuel tuning and rev match question

Advanced Tuner

2019 mustang Gt flex fuel tuning and rev match question

Has anyone had success making a flex tune for these from scratch or is it easier to just copy over the flex tables from a 18 and up f150? Also where is the tab to disable rev match down shift for the mt82? Unless I overlooked it I have not found that

I did mine from scratch. I'll post a screen shot here soon of the rev match scalar.

Advanced Tuner
    Thank you ! Any help you have on this would be great.

This is the finished tune for that car.

Chandler Flex Final.hpt

Advanced Tuner
    Oh ok thank you , I had seen that I was expecting it to say rev match I guess, tune work good?

This tune is the final tune for this car. Rev match works well with no issues with surging on the rev match. Fuel trims are +/- 5% everywhere. Usually 29-30 degrees of timing on e85. 28 base and allowed to add 4 degrees up top. Pulls very hard, just put 4 cars on a 6th gen camaro 40-120 shifting super slow.

Advanced Tuner
    Nice!

Potential Tuner
    Hi there. When the car is running pump gas or ethanol the trims are 4-5% how about the long term fuel trims? Still trying to fully understand the flex fuel logic of this inferred afr thing.

can anyone please share VCM scanner channel config file for 2018+ mustang gt auto? That way we make sure logging and talking about the same params
    2018 mustang gt a10 with headers and e85