Thread: Camaro 6.2 lt1 and lt4 tuning needed

Potential Tuner

Camaro 6.2 lt1 and lt4 tuning needed

Hello everybody! I have absolutely no idea on tuning this myself, but I know there are a ton of good folks on here that do. I have multiple vehicles, but the 2 I need help with are as follows:

I have an lt1 2020 camaro that has already been tuned for e85, exhaust, ported tb, cold air intake, and ported manifold... just added headers with high flow cats. The engine light went off, but just want to have the airflow looked at. So super basic and quick.. just want to make sure its not running tooo lean after adding the headers and high flow cats.

The second is a 2021 ZL1, pure stock tune, but just added 2 inch headers with high flows, roto fab, and e85 sensor. Would like to get it dialed in, and e85 activated.

Have the mpvi2+

Thanks,

Tizzle

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by tizzle09 View Post
    I have absolutely no idea on tuning this myself, I have multiple vehicles
    ---not one person in here will tune your vehicle.
    They will help you by giving advise, but, it costs big money to have cars tuned and people dont like giving away free stuff.
    If you are willing to learn how to do it, which is a huge undertaking, the first thing you need to do before asking for any help is to post your tune, and a scan/log of the vehicle running.
    Other wise its like trying to date someones sister. Without seeing her and talking to her, its a huge risk..
    Also make 2 threads one for each vehicle, or you and us will get lost trying to help.

Potential Tuner
    I'm not asking for free. I'm looking for someone who knows these cars... anything free I wouldn't want... I am however willing to learn! It's intimidating however!

Send me a pm I can tune both

Email Tunes, [email protected]
    96 TA Blown/Stroked, 4L80E/Fab 9
    15 C7 A8 H/C 2.3 Blower/PI
    14 Gen 5 Viper
    Custom Mid Engine chassis, AKA GalBen C

Potential Tuner
    I emailed you.. it won?t let me pm you!