Thread: Several codes after Procharger install U18A2 stays in

Tuner in Training

Several codes after Procharger install U18A2 stays in

Need help fellas. Just installed a Procharger on a 2019 Silverado 5.3L.
    Everything was fine. Only thing left to do was WOT tuning. Base tune was looking good. Drove the truck for well over an hour with no issues then all hell broke loose.
    Truck died and would not restart. Pulled codes on VCM scanner and U18A2 Loss of communication with fuel pump control module, as well as a slew of other codes that I try to insert the image but it won't load on here for some reason.

They include:
    0x541: B3205 "Driver window motor (pending, current, old)
    0x542: U0422 "invalid data received from BCM" (pending)
    0x556: U0401 "invalid data received from ECM/PCM" (pending, old, history)
    0x556: U0422 "invalid data received from BCM" (pending, current, old, history)
    0x7E8: U18A2 "lost communication with fuel pump driver control module" (pending)
    0x7ED: C0505 (current)
    0x7ED: C050B (current)

I have checked all the fuses, battery connections, ECM connections, etc.
    I can't find anything. I didn't remove any grounds during the install.
    I was able to clear all the DTC's with the exception of U18A2, it won't clear.
    The weird thing is that the fuel gauge reads empty and the low fuel light is on, but it has a full tank of gas.
    Any help is much appreciated, I'm stumped. The truck was driven for almost 2 hours total with no issues.
    Thank you.

Tuner in Training
    Well in order to help those that may experience this code U18A2 it was caused by a faulty FPCM. Not something I was expecting on a truck with less than 5000 miles on it, but it appears to be a fairly common issue on these platforms.

Tuner in Training
    at least it was polite and gave you a heads up (pending)...

Quote Originally Posted by ramermanz28 View Post
    Well in order to help those that may experience this code U18A2 it was caused by a faulty FPCM. Not something I was expecting on a truck with less than 5000 miles on it, but it appears to be a fairly common issue on these platforms.