Thread: Rev Hang / DFCO delay

Tuner in Training

Rev Hang / DFCO delay

So I am having bad rev hang issues. When im in "normal" driving conditions and push in the clutch for a slow, normal gear shift the RPMS hang for over a second sometimes. Also, i think this is somewhat related, my DFCO can take up to 4 seconds before it cuts fuel after taking foot off the throttle. Has anyone else encountered these issues? It has to be tune based, because neither of these issues happened when i was tuned on Maestro. I have been trying everything i can think of with no joy. I have even dived into the GM forums since that seems to be a common issue for them as well, but their tables are different, so no help there. I would really appreciate some advice. Thanks in advance!

I will post my current file as well as a log (not sure what you will see with the log, but hey...)..
    Attached Files Attached Files

In my experience that tends to happen if you increase the load axis in torque maps, and/or one of your clutch switches went bad on the GTI.

Tuner in Training
    Hmm interesting. Will try to reverse my load axis scaling and see what?s happens. Thanks!

Advanced Tuner
    you need to look into opening a ticket with support for them to define KFTVSA

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by TylerJDubbs View Post
    you need to look into opening a ticket with support for them to define KFTVSA
    I will open another one lol.. That will be my third open ticket. They are going to hate me...