Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here is a 2018 Q60 SILVER Sport(300hp) base file.

Advanced Tuner

Here is a 2018 Q60 SILVER Sport(300hp) base file.

Here is a base file from a 2019 Q60SS.
    Q60SSbase.hpt

Also here is a tip when reading/writing. I am an Infiniti master tech/service manager. Whenever we perform factory ECU updates, the fans ALWAYS turn on causing a massive power draw and these vehicles are very sensitive to voltage. What we do in the shop is remove the fans relay before doing a read/write. I noticed the fans do the same thing when doing a read of the vehicles. You will need two very small screw drivers or picks and just push down the tabs on each side and pull up on the relay and it comes out.

I will post a stock red sport 400hp stock file tomorrow once I go to work and read one.
    2018 Infiniti Q60s

2004 350z/LS2: ERL 434ci, 11.8:1,TFS245cc,262/266@113+3,Fast102,NX 102 plate,60#injectors/return w/twin 255s
    Old setup: CNC'd317s, Fast 102, 228/228@114, PT88,83#injectors/full return system. 10.84@138

Tuner in Training
    I went to try to open this .hpt file but it gave a message "Unable to open file. You are not authorized".

Is the file locked for some reason or do I need to buy something before I can start viewing files?

I wanted to have a look at this because I am still trying to decide which tuning software I want to go with, to tune my 2018 Q50 3.0T Luxe. I have some experience with HPT on the LNF motor. But it's been years since I have last used HPT.

Advanced Tuner
    It's not locked.
    2018 Infiniti Q60s

2004 350z/LS2: ERL 434ci, 11.8:1,TFS245cc,262/266@113+3,Fast102,NX 102 plate,60#injectors/return w/twin 255s
    Old setup: CNC'd317s, Fast 102, 228/228@114, PT88,83#injectors/full return system. 10.84@138

Potential Tuner
    I got the same message "unable to open, you are not authorized", all other files I've downloaded on this sub have opened fine.

Quote Originally Posted by frostycrowd View Post
    I got the same message "unable to open, you are not authorized", all other files I've downloaded on this sub have opened fine.
    You have to have an MPVI2 plugged in to open the file. All new market releases require this

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    use latest beta
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Snyper View Post
    Q60SSbase.hpt

Also here is a tip when reading/writing. I am an Infiniti master tech/service manager. Whenever we perform factory ECU updates, the fans ALWAYS turn on causing a massive power draw and these vehicles are very sensitive to voltage. What we do in the shop is remove the fans relay before doing a read/write. I noticed the fans do the same thing when doing a read of the vehicles. You will need two very small screw drivers or picks and just push down the tabs on each side and pull up on the relay and it comes out.

I will post a stock red sport 400hp stock file tomorrow once I go to work and read one.
    Do you have the redsport file posted or is it in the repository?

Advanced Tuner
    Q60SSbase.hpt

Do you have that file available yet?
    Daily Driver= 2003 BMW 330xi
    Weekend Cruiser= 2009 Pontiac G8 GT (Vararam, TSP LS3 N/A Stage 1, OBX, CTS-V converter, MagnaFlows w/ J-Pipes, 160 t-stat)
    Project Car= 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS (LQ4 w/ Gen 4 Rods, LS3 heads, turbo...)
    Truck= 2007 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT LY5 4x4

I just sent in a 2019 Q60 read that gives a checksum error when opening it in vcm editor. Owner dropped it off today hoping to get it back tomorrow......

Ticket ID: 205184
    Subject: 2019 Q60
    Department: Support (Existing Customers)
    Type: Issue
    2018 Camaro SS, LT4 Fuel System, LT4 S/C
    2020 Ford Edge ST
    1999 Pontiac Firehawk
    1987 Chevy Caprice, 6.0L TT 4L80 AWD
    ***Only AWD box chevy in the world***
    Next Level Tuning and Performance
    Tuning email: [email protected]

Potential Tuner
    Q60SSbase.hpt

Any updates on that Red Sport File

Advanced Tuner
    Q60SSbase.hpt
    Any luck on that Red Sport file? We are still waiting to see one.
    Weekend Cruiser= 2009 Pontiac G8 GT (Vararam, TSP LS3 N/A Stage 1, OBX, CTS-V converter, MagnaFlows w/ J-Pipes, 160 t-stat)

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb71 View Post
    Any luck on that Red Sport file? We are still waiting to see one.
    Check back tomorrow, I have a ticket for one right now. If one doesn't get posted I'll post it

Really the only thing you'll see different between the SS and RS is turbo speed related parameters (excluding table values themselves, obviously some of those are going to be different but I'm only talking about strategy). SS has them but everything is just estimated, with the RS and the addition of the turbo speed sensors all of these maps come into play

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by evan.s@hptuners View Post
    Really the only thing you'll see different between the SS and RS is turbo speed related parameters (excluding table values themselves, obviously some of those are going to be different but I'm only talking about strategy). SS has them but everything is just estimated, with the RS and the addition of the turbo speed sensors all of these maps come into play
    Isnt the boost level different between the SS and RS?

Isnt the boost level different between the SS and RS?
    Check what I said between the parentheses, I wasn't talking about table values

Advanced Tuner
    Check what I said between the parentheses, I wasn't talking about table values
    Duh! My bad. Reading is fundamental. Lol!

Advanced Tuner
    Q60SSbase.hpt

I never remove the relay, but I do hookup my battery charger and put it on the 40 amp setting. Just to make sure the battery voltage does not drop for any reason during a reflash.

Advanced Tuner
    Check back tomorrow, I have a ticket for one right now. If one doesn't get posted I'll post it
    File not posted yet. Can you post it?

File not posted yet. Can you post it?
    4GK5A-2019 Infiniti Q50 RS.hpt

Advanced Tuner
    Cool thanks!