Thread: New Swap! Need help on what else I need to do before first start?

Tuner in Training

New Swap! Need help on what else I need to do before first start?

Hello,
    I'll start with what i'm working with

2003 S10 W/p59 computer / Current performance Integrated Wiring harness / No emissions / Linginfelter converter box

2012 5.3 Block
    99 5.7 heads
    LS1 Intake
    04 Z06 cam, lifters and springs
    04 vette MAF
    92mm TB
    Stainless works long tube headers

I did a compare files and copied the VE, spark and MAF data from a 04 Z06 stock tune and any other data that seemed relevant to the engine parameters.
    I don't have an IAT sensor. Or is it part of the MAF? If not Is that going to be a problem? or can I disable this sensor?
    I have did the COT disable, and no error report and ses for the rear O2's
    I also did no error report for all things that showed evap or egr
    Also I have the older style knock sensors installed on the side of the block instead of under the intake. Do I have to do anything special for that?

I think I got everything (I'm sure I'm way off) Or maybe I'm completely going about this the wrong way. I'm new to this and I've been doing ALOT of reading on here and just not sure what else I may need to set up before getting it started
    Any help would be appreciated.

I attached my tune for any advise. Be gentle, I'm new!

Thanx,
    Cory
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by MadRatt; 07-19-2019 at 11:01 PM.

If the MAF is a 5 wire MAF sensor, the IAT is built into that.

Safe to say you are running the LS1 style MAP sensor and those injectors too??

If all that is right and you are running 58psi of fuel pressure, it should fire right up.

Get a wideband if you don't have one and go to town.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    Thanx 5FDP

I am running the 5 wire and LS1 MAP and injectors. I was thinking that the 5 wire maf had it built in. Just couldn't verify it.

Did you get to look at the tune file. Everything looks good to you? Anything else you can think of that I need to address?

Thanx again for responding