Thread: Idle Dips when slowing down M6

Potential Tuner

Idle Dips when slowing down M6

I need some assistance on what I can do to help my idle from dipping low when slowing down. It dips down low, and sometimes dies.
    Ive attached a log of getting up to 50, pushing in clutch and slowing down to a stop. Im really wanting to fix this but dont know what I should do.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Fizoust View Post
    I need some assistance on what I can do to help my idle from dipping low when slowing down. It dips down low, and sometimes dies.
    Ive attached a log of getting up to 50, pushing in clutch and slowing down to a stop. Im really wanting to fix this but dont know what I should do.
    Have you looked into the throttle follower? Sometimes you have to add a few g/s to the throttle follower to keep it from hanging. Also, you may try to add a few percent here and there to the running airflow until it hangs a little. Once it hangs, back it off a few percent at a time until it stops. Also, you really need to get those fuel trims under control. The Long Term Fuel Trims swing so wildly so fast they're really not doing their job like they should. Once it is dialed in, you should be able to leave them off and it still stay within a few percent. Posting the tune would probably help so we can see what you have going on.

Tuner in Training
    T.t.t.

Advanced Tuner
    file?