Thread: Looking for a good base map for 03 cavalier with m62 swap/#60s/2.9 pulley

Potential Tuner

Looking for a good base map for 03 cavalier with m62 swap/#60s/2.9 pulley

hey folks new to the tuning world but have to start somewhere. i have been reading up on getting my car up and running with my #60s, currently running the gm reflash and stock LSJ injectors with the smaller pulley. works pretty good and is driven 600+ kms a week. recently i have a sticky Lsj injector and have brand new 60s sitting in a box.so therefore looking for a base tune for my 2003 chev cavalier 2.2 l61 with the m62 sc and #60 injectors(seimens) and zzp 2.9 pulley. any tips and info would greatly be appreciated as i live in a place where there isnt many people who work with the alpha n system and i understand that i is difficult to tune. would also be willing to buy a full tune that i could use with mine. thank you for your time!

Did you get good info with your injectors? That will make that side of the equation relatively easy.

Potential Tuner
    @littleblue no i haven't gotten too far with tuning, new to hpt and tried a few times back before the car went into storage , had it running but not properly, when it comes out of storage i will try again or maybe even purchase a tune or someone to tune it for me lol

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by davemac302 View Post
    hey folks new to the tuning world but have to start somewhere. i have been reading up on getting my car up and running with my #60s, currently running the gm reflash and stock LSJ injectors with the smaller pulley. works pretty good and is driven 600+ kms a week. recently i have a sticky Lsj injector and have brand new 60s sitting in a box.so therefore looking for a base tune for my 2003 chev cavalier 2.2 l61 with the m62 sc and #60 injectors(seimens) and zzp 2.9 pulley. any tips and info would greatly be appreciated as i live in a place where there isnt many people who work with the alpha n system and i understand that i is difficult to tune. would also be willing to buy a full tune that i could use with mine. thank you for your time!
    @davemac302 - would you be able to provide the GM reflash file with stock LSJ injectors?? I'm actually lookiing for this. I would really appreciate. Thanks.