Thread: tps only 39% 2010 Camaro whipple

tps only 39% 2010 Camaro whipple

First time data logging my car at the drag strip. 2010 camaro 93 + meth, whipple, stock tb, blower cam, bolt ons, lpe dual fuel pumps id850's etc... I see that my TPS only goes to 39% at WOT. Is this normal or is the blower sucking the tb closed?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2010 Camaro ls3, zr1 3 bar map, dsx flex fuel, lpe twin fuel pumps, arh 1 7/8, rps twin carbon, Corsa Xtreme, MGW shifter, CAI inc, ATI 10% overdriven balancer, ID850s, Whipple Supercharger 2.9L 3.75 pulley, carlyle racing 15 inch conversion

Sometimes you have to remove the channel, then re-poll for supported parameters and add the channel back in.

Aside from that I think you really need to look into why it's running so lean. +25% on the long term trims is not good and hopefully you aren't compensating the lean condition over into PE by asking for such a rich air fuel ratio.

A setup like this also needs desoot mode disabled. That will stop a lean spike when you floor it.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

I really know nothing about tuning. This was tuned by a professional shop. This is my first time data logging the car so I really don't know what's right or wrong with the tune.
    2010 Camaro ls3, zr1 3 bar map, dsx flex fuel, lpe twin fuel pumps, arh 1 7/8, rps twin carbon, Corsa Xtreme, MGW shifter, CAI inc, ATI 10% overdriven balancer, ID850s, Whipple Supercharger 2.9L 3.75 pulley, carlyle racing 15 inch conversion

Advanced Tuner
    I would personally disable all the engine torque management and max the torque limits. disable fast torque exit too.

I'm assuming that since I'm manual that I don't need the engine torque management.

Thanks for the replies so far guys, I really appreciate it!

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    if your making the boost that is meant for the pulley size installed, more than likely its fully open under WOT
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner in Training
    I had this awhile back.
    Right after a PCM write, it would read 99.6%. Then after an engine cycle or two, it would only read 38.9% at wot.

What fixed it for me was:
    In the engine tab under the torque management tab, I disabled tip in, put 6000 in all of the gear tabs under tip in, and in the throttle rate under the tip in tab, I put 100%.

I think I figured out why my LTFT's were so out of wack. I did a smoke test and found that the bypass actuator was torn and causing a big vacuum leak. Also found a missing bolt in the back driver side of the blower to the head which was making a smaller leak. So as soon as the new actuator shows up I'll do another log.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by J-CUE View Post
    I had this awhile back.
    Right after a PCM write, it would read 99.6%. Then after an engine cycle or two, it would only read 38.9% at wot.

What fixed it for me was:
    In the engine tab under the torque management tab, I disabled tip in, put 6000 in all of the gear tabs under tip in, and in the throttle rate under the tip in tab, I put 100%.
    Thanks I'll give that a try!