Thread: Injector data info - please. E38 + ecs s/c supplied injector data info

Tuner in Training

Injector data info - please. E38 + ecs s/c supplied injector data info

2007 CORVETTE LS2 6L80E
    Early E38
    63lb hard limit ECM

I'm looking for the injector data for the injectors that come in the ECS 1500 kits.
    They look to be Siemens Deka. I'm not sure if they are 60 or 80lbs?

I pulled the file from a Corvette that shifts like shit. I now know why! The file is horrible.
    But I want to make sure I have the correct injector data for the supplied injectors and I was hoping someone had that offhand for me.

I've done a ton of A&A kits (since I'm west coast) but I've never done an ECS kit before. So, I'm at a bit of a loss on this one.

Thank you for the help,
    John

E38 - LS2 CORVETTE 6L80 (126114676) - ECS + UNKNOWN TUNE.hpt

I also have an ECs kit on my 07 Vette. I never could find accurate injector data for those injectors. I replaced them with ID1050 injectors they are pricy but worth it.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilburbill View Post
    I also have an ECs kit on my 07 Vette. I never could find accurate injector data for those injectors. I replaced them with ID1050 injectors they are pricy but worth it.
    Why don't I doubt this.
    Just something about these injectors don't feel right. I input Deka 60's and 80's into this car and both of them make the car run like it has a cam or something. The only thing done to this car is the supercharger and some headers. It's weird.