Thread: New to tuning. Please look at my tune. 2007 Silverado, DOD delete, Cam, Long tubes,

Tuner in Training

New to tuning. Please look at my tune. 2007 Silverado, DOD delete, Cam, Long tubes,

I am new to the tuning side of things and I tuned this truck on maf only simply because the guy said its a show truck and he wants the sound of the cam and a little power when wanted but wont be driving it a lot other than a sunday cruise and to shows. The truck was previously tuned by someone unknown also. The problem im having is that while idling the "air fuel ratio commanded" is dipping down to 12.8 only while idling and the cel is flashing. I can not find nor do I know how to change this to where it reads stoich which I put to 14.108 across the board. When I give it a little bit of throttle then the "air fuel ratio commanded" changes to 14.108 and the cel stops flashing. The truck does fine while driving. I have the fuel trims down to +/-3% and logs looks fine. The only problem is like I said, the afr ratio commanded drops down to 12.8 and the cel comes on only when idling. If someone can direct me in the right direction I would really appreciate it. Thanks guys.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Anybody have any suggestions?

Advanced Tuner
    disable the LTFT.

12.8 is your PE AFR command. perhaps try setting delay RPM to 1500.

I would guess you'll need to play with the rich lean mV and airflow mode tables for the 02 sensors to allow a broader range of data while staying in closed loop now they're in long tubes with a decent cam.

Tuner in Training
    Thank you! I will definitely give that a try and see how it does.