Thread: New to tuning need some help

Potential Tuner

New to tuning need some help

Hey I'm new to all this slowly trying to learn on 2 of my vehicles... Any advice on what to modify on the tune? And was wondering what everyone logs on their scanner to make adjustments...
    I have 2013 charger r/t with cai and headers ...and a 2014 charger srt with cai... just dont know where to start on, the r/t so far I disabled the back o2 sensors and messed with timing but I seen the knock sensor go into -4.2 ....

I tune Mopar from home. If you want some help, I can try my best to walk you through how I would go about it.

Message me on facebook if you like: Demigod Tuning

This is a 2013 R/T dyno tuned. Stock, Corsa Cat Back, 180 T-Stat.
    Use the compare function to see whats different and perhaps get some insight.

charger_dynotuned_read_sept_4_16.hpt
    2013 Dodge Charger R/T Plus, Stock 5.7L, Edelbrock E-Force Stage 1, 3.25" Pulley, 450-HP 459-TQ.
    Corsa Sport CatBack, 3.06:1 Wavetrac, Dual Fans, 1-7/16 Radiator, Mopar Oil Cooler
    2005 Radix'd Silverado L33 5.3 ECSB Z71 @ 387-HP 395-TQ

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowguy View Post
    Hey I'm new to all this slowly trying to learn on 2 of my vehicles... Any advice on what to modify on the tune? And was wondering what everyone logs on their scanner to make adjustments...
    I have 2013 charger r/t with cai and headers ...and a 2014 charger srt with cai... just dont know where to start on, the r/t so far I disabled the back o2 sensors and messed with timing but I seen the knock sensor go into -4.2 ....
    Here are some links that helped me.
    https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...l=1#post525502

Potential Tuner
    I am new too, i have a neon srt-4 someone have a modify map to compare wiht stock map, or some tips, thanks so much.

Homer, thanks for your link. Enough info.