Just got my jp tuner after a long and painful experience with another supplier. I run nitrous in my 2013 at 6000 feet in elevation, 125 hp shot, no problems on stock tune with a shade cooler plugs. Want to be able to pull about 4 degrees timing in a tune so I am good at lower altitudes. I see that I can access the BL and MBT spark tables and easily drop the 4 degrees from 65 % load to full load from 3K to 7K rpm in any of them. Max power seems like the ones to start with as nitrous only flows at WOT. I also note the retard table has about the amount of retard I generally need under the Knock Sensor tab though I would rather be proactive than count on the sensors. I will datalog to see how these changes are working and make sure I have the function I intend. Along with this, I am increasing rpm to 7500 but wonder about HPs rpm patch. Don't really need to run to 8k but wonder how folks are extending rpm ranges in all the tables to cope with those engine speeds. Thanks for any comments or advice.