Thread: resync will not work

Tuner in Training

resync will not work

for some reason I can not get my mpvi2 to resync so I can write to my vehicle any help would be greatly appreciated.

Does your laptop recognize when the mvi2 is plugged and unplugged from the laptop? If not, you may need a new usb cord. This worked for me once.

Tuner in Training
    yes it does recognize it by making a connection tone.

Tuner in Training
    the interface will allow me to scan and read data from the vehicle however it says" no interface" when I try to write entire to vehicle any help here would be greatly appreciated.

I would submit a ticket to support if you haven't. I've been assuming this is a car you already have licensed and is a vehicle supported by hp tuners. One thing you could try is uninstalling both the scanner and the editor and reinstalling. There is an update that will happen when you try to resync the mvi2 that could solve your issue. Just thinking out loud

Potential Tuner

Is the HP Tuner version 4.4.2

Quote Originally Posted by superdave3427 View Post
    the interface will allow me to scan and read data from the vehicle however it says" no interface" when I try to write entire to vehicle any help here would be greatly appreciated.
    I had this problem with the 4.4 version of HP Tuners VCM suite ? I had to roll back to the 4.2 version and now I am checking to see if this was still an issue before stepping up my tune
    software to the 4.4 version again