Being the OP, I wanted to update this post. The first issue was DFCO was still affecting things because I only maxed the ECT and speed tables and not the RPM. Noob mistake.

Since then I have added some filters to help with transient data based off some helpful hints I read on this forum.

The problem with the crazy abnormal data from calculating coefficients still happened from time to time though. I found that by copy and paste by % half by each independent zone, I was able to avoid this issue and get my VVE table looking much better quicker.

I started with zone 0 cells, paste by % half, smooth then calculate coefficients. I then did the same with zone 1 cells but then smoothed between the 0 and 1 zone cells before calculating. This worked great for me and my situation. I still have some issues with zone 23 as I did before but the only problem this time is when I do zone 22 cells and calculate, it changes the values in zone 23 as well. They are not crazy data like before though but it changes the values before I even get to those zone cells. I just started doing zone 22 and 23 cells at the same time and everything is working good now.

My current issue is still some odd data or crazy lean spikes in the upper RPM range and I'm wondering if the intake cam angle has anything to do with it. I also want to test locking the cam at fixed angles to tune each table to see how it goes. It sounds like this is not as important as just getting the 0 degree table dialed in but I just want to learn more and test.

Can anyone help me figure out how to fix the stock VVT cam angle at each degree in the VVT 0-20 tables to tune them some?

I have read through several posts but not found a solid answer to that question.

I'm lost because the VVE tables only go up to 20 but when I log intake cam angle in the VCM scanner it goes up to 25 degrees basically matching the high baro tables under desired angle in the variable cam tab. I can't figure out what I'm missing here. I wanted to get my MAF and VVE dialed in before I started in on timing and VVT changes but this has me wondering if it is affecting my VVE tuning so I want to lock the angle and rule it out if possible.

Any help is appreciated.