Thread: 2013 single turbo coyote wot fuel issue

Tuner in Training

2013 single turbo coyote wot fuel issue

i have a 2013 single turbo car with a return style fuel system and id 1000s and i can not seem to get it to lean out to reach my target air fuel i have scaled down the maf alot and it seems unchanged has anyone ran into this issue its only at wot. part throttle and idle will change as should
    Attached Files Attached Files

I think you have to pull some fuel at least by 13-14% SHFT reads in negative. some things wrongs with spark how much boost ?

Advanced Tuner
    when was the last time you changed the o2 sensors? These o2 sensors look like they're about to be done and throw a code IMO.

In this part of your log, stft are all over the place, commanded lambda and wb stays consistent but fuel trims are everywhere. banks aren't consistent with each other, aren't consistent with MAF period or commanded lambda. I'd swap O2's before trying to tune out something that could be mechanical issue
    fueltrims.PNG

Tuner in Training
    The 02s are not that old maybe a few months or so but the car is hardly been driven as for boost its set a 10 pounds but tapers off to about 8.5. I will pick up a set next week and see if it changes the issue
    Last edited by 2damslo; 08-02-2019 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatwhite5.0 View Post
    when was the last time you changed the o2 sensors? These o2 sensors look like they're about to be done and throw a code IMO.

In this part of your log, stft are all over the place, commanded lambda and wb stays consistent but fuel trims are everywhere. banks aren't consistent with each other, aren't consistent with MAF period or commanded lambda. I'd swap O2's before trying to tune out something that could be mechanical issue
    fueltrims.PNG

I don't really see anything there indicative of failing O2s.

At least in that screenshot, trims are staying well within +/- 15%.

Looks to me like the transport delay could be optimized, to settle down the trims.

Tuner in Training
    It does have a custom length forward facing header on it more like a mid length header. Do you think i should slow them down some ?