Thread: log file scanner running rich

Tuner in Training

log file scanner running rich

can someone look at this scan and see if they see a problem 2000 5.3 headers 598/602 cam cold air 84logreal1st.hpl

post a tune file as well

That's not rich, that is lean and the computer is doing everything in it's power to fix the lean condition.

+25% long term fuel trims on bank 2 means you have a lean problem on that side. Be it a bad vacuum leak, exhaust leak or a failing o2 sensor that is reporting data wrong. The bank 2 sensor is not very active later on in the log and should be looked into.

Swap sensors side to side if you want to see if the issue follows.

That is the best I can say with the super limited and poor explanation of the problem and things you have tried to do to fix this issue.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    ok yeah I noticed that 02 sensor staying way low ill swap sides and see if it is bad my wideband is showing 20+ also I don't have it hooked up to hp mvpi2 yet but I have it wired to egr pin55 blue connector trying to figure out how to add it to channel thanks for your response I literally just got this running

Tuner in Training
    Replaced 02 sensor it was bad while I was waiting on that part I smoked engine and found injector seals leaking replaced all those idle is a lot better wideband drop from 22 down to 17ish but still burning my eyes from too much fuel

17 is still lean if you are talking AFR numbers.

You need to start tuning it if you want things to clear up. Also keep in mind that a large camshaft will make the exhaust fumes worse and running no cats will always make the exhaust smell and burn the eyes.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.