Thread: GM credits issue

GM credits issue

Purchased 2 GM credits installed the new app key credits showed tried to flash the modified file to my car and it says I have no license for it. 2017 Chevy SS sedan LS3 with e38 controller I believe. I see the 2 credits tied to an e38 controller in my purchased licenses. Any ideas what is wrong. I am lost!!

Read the file and when you click read entire there should be thingy that says something like gather vehicle info or something.

That will show you the controllers that you can read, if the file you initially read also included the fuel pump control module it will say you don't have a license because that requires 1 more credits. If you re-read with the FPCM box not checked, it should allow you to write your changes on that newly pulled file.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

I will check that out this afternoon. Hopefully that will solve the issue. Thank you!!

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Read the file and when you click read entire there should be thingy that says something like gather vehicle info or something.

That will show you the controllers that you can read, if the file you initially read also included the fuel pump control module it will say you don't have a license because that requires 1 more credits. If you re-read with the FPCM box not checked, it should allow you to write your changes on that newly pulled file.
    Hi , I was just going to let you guys know I had the exactly same problem as described in post 1, only on a 2013 Suburban E38 ECM, this fixed my problem.