Thread: Hanging idle on a 06 Edlbrock GT

Hanging idle on a 06 Edlbrock GT

Car was built and originally tuned by another shop. Car idles high and will hang the idle at 2-3k rpm. I get intermittent p2014 and p2112 codes. I'm at my wits end with this thing. Any help to solve this would be greatly appreciated. I've tried adjusting idle air, predicted throttle area and the car just doesn't respond correctly. What am I missing? Latest tune and log are attached.

19-07-31 12-58-32.hpl
    19-07-31 12-58-32.hpl
    RAW Racing in Tampa, Fla.
    Providing custom LS tuning and performance upgrades.

Advanced Tuner
    You attached your datalog twice. I've spent a lot of time with an all out, fully built everything, bored.stroked 5.8, ported/polished, boost cams, 15 psi, nitrous, vehicle over the past couple of weeks. I will tear these files apart when I have the availability like I did with this one.

Upload your file and I can take a look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatwhite5.0 View Post
    You attached your datalog twice. I've spent a lot of time with an all out, fully built everything, bored.stroked 5.8, ported/polished, boost cams, 15 psi, nitrous, vehicle over the past couple of weeks. I will tear these files apart when I have the availability like I did with this one.

Upload your file and I can take a look at it.

test5.hpt

Here's the tune, sorry about that but I think I found the issue, there was a massive vacuum leak that had been hidden from the previous shop. Got that fixed today and will be retuning tomorrow. But if you'd like to look over the tune that's fine with me and greatly appreciated. I imagine the tune is all over the place since I was chasing my tail with that vacuum leak.
    RAW Racing in Tampa, Fla.
    Providing custom LS tuning and performance upgrades.

Advanced Tuner
    I currently have a 2112 code on my GT500, if I go wot with traction control off, it will close throttle, go into FMEM electronic throttle error, installing a new TPS sensor to see if that will fix it.