Thread: LS1 Swapped Porsche 944 - Looking for Feedback on Tune

Tuner in Training

LS1 Swapped Porsche 944 - Looking for Feedback on Tune

Hey guys, it's been awhile since my last post. As usual, life gets busy and projects get pushed to the back-burner.

Anyway, I've been out tuning the car a bit more and I was hoping some of the resident experts could have a quick look at my tune and logs. Personally, I'm happy with it. Especially since this is my first foray into tuning. I've read so many guides on here and watched what feels like an eternity of tuning videos but those only get you so far. I still lack experience and that's where I could use some help.

Car fires right up and idles great even before it goes into CL. Pulls hard and AFR is nearly spot on with commanded. I know I could still do some cleaning up on the bottom end of the VE table (tuned when it was freezing out) but it's not terrible and the fuel trims seem to do a good job at picking up the slack. Oh, and disregard the high coolant temps. I had some issues with my radiator fans not turning on that I've since sorted out.

Here are my mods:

-New 85mm MAF
    -LS6 intake and TB
    -42lb injectors
    -D585 coils (truck coils)
    -243 heads
    -TSP 224R .600/.600 114lsa
    -Custom 1 5/8" headers

Thanks in advance for any feedback!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Ttt

Tuner in Training
    I guess no news is good news?

Potential Tuner
    Hey Rob, I'm not really the guy you want commenting, so with my very limited knowledge, I'll just say it looks good to me. Hopefully one of the more experienced guys will chime in.
    As a former 944 turbo owner and current 914/LS6 owner I'll just say, enjoy your car! If it's not hitting the retard counts and it's not running lean, and it feels good, I'd say you're really close. My setup is very similar. LS6, a bit more compression, a bit less cam, LS6 intake, 42lb injectors, 1 5/8" custom long tube headers, Trick Flow 215 heads. I'm on the tail end of getting a replacement PCM fine tuned after finding the original PCM tuner locked. Ug.. Oh, I am running Speed Density.