Thread: Need larger injectors

Tuner

Need larger injectors

I have a 2009 Challenger SRT8, 6.1. I put the EdelBrock E-Force on it about 5 years ago using the canned Edelbrok tune. Later, I installed a dual fuel pump setup from Arrington, and a 2.8" pulley and had it custom tuned.

Recently starting to learn engine calibration on my LS3 Chevy SS, I started to look into the logs for my SRT8, and noticed that the Injector PW is 20mSec at WOT (isn't that way too much, i.e. at 100%?).

The injectors are the ones that came with the E-Force kit, they are Siemens Deka IV FI11354 EV6 Mid-Length (I believe these are simply 04/05 Neon SRT4 injectors).

I'd like to put some larger injectors to get below 80% InjPW @ 6000RPM.

I believe the right size is 80lb -ish, and based on the injector rail mounting design the new injectors need to stay at the 48mm mid-length.

Can you guys make a recommendation of a good injector brand/model that is a drop-in both size and connector wise, and injectors that I can find good, available injector data for HP Tuners, so I can do the rescale myself?

Thanks so much in advance!

I use the ford 80 pounders with my magnuson. they are taller so I use rail spacers.

I use 80# ls3 injectors with a hat there 1/4 the price as the mopar style and I haven’t had any issues