Thread: 2017 mustang gt dyno

Tuner in Training

2017 mustang gt dyno

hi, i tune a mustang yesterday stock put 332hp on dynojet, i tune just timing and put 356hp but the car does not want to make any fuel changes at WOT, in one of the files i changed the minimum lamda to .87 then the car give me a perfect 12.6 afr line on the dyno but the HP going down to 327hp, this is the file for the 356hp if somebody put me in the correct direction it would be great

mustang 2017 cuba 2.hpt

.850 is a good lambda target

Screenshot (15).png

If you want any kind of real help, post your log file (and dyno sheet)
    Last edited by LastPlace; 08-04-2019 at 09:27 AM.

Tuner in Training
    here is the first datalog and the dyno graph
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    what mods are done to the car, what is your ignition ADVANCE/RETARD doing Intake and Exhaust Cam angles. fuel trims...
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner in Training
    the car just have cold air intake and catback. the car run at 22 degress WOT, i try to move WOT gas and nothing happen, intake and exhaust anrket ECUs gle and the car loose HP for both ways... i dont know if hit any limiter but just adding 2 degrees on ignition advance is the only thing good for this car... from 334hp to 356hp on dynojet. im not expert on this HPTUNER program and i want to learn it, i already do mitsubishi and subaru reflash and program many afterma but this is totally different