Thread: s10 V8 swap

Potential Tuner

s10 V8 swap

ok, so my 0411 swapped pcm has the 12208322 OS in it. I'm running an L31 350. like an idiot i licensed the black box which ended up being garbage, then licensed my 0411. so as you can imagine a rewrite isn't really my favorite option right now. so, since i cant seem to find a tune in the repository with that OS on an L31. my question is can i select ohv 5.7 on the dropdown, change the cylinder count to 8 and fix the firing order? then manually go through and copy over fuel and spark tables from an express van? i know theres a lot more to be adjusted than that. but will it read the 4x crank properly? Also is that going to properly control my ignition module? Or am I just up shits creek here buying another 2 credits?
    Last edited by bubbas10; 08-03-2019 at 10:40 PM.

Potential Tuner
    to answer my own question, it does work. I got it running today

Potential Tuner
    You should also change the cyl volume. That directly effects the VE table. I believe and could be wrong that the pulldown tab for displacement does not really do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Badreligion View Post
    You should also change the cyl volume. That directly effects the VE table. I believe and could be wrong that the pulldown tab for displacement does not really do anything.