Thread: Transmission power

Tuner in Training

Transmission power

Does anyone know which fuse in a1999 through 2002 Chevy 1500 standard fuse box supplies power to the transmission? I ask because when I check the port I'm not sure which one it is but it's the one that is alone it's the only pin in the row it has no power, and it should. Using a chevy truck fuse box, with a standard chevy harness.

Advanced Tuner
    Should be IGN 0 FUSE 10A, think it is in the incab fusebox i think

Tuner in Training
    Well for anyone that is using a fuse panel from the engine compartment of a of an original Vortec 99 through whatever the power to the transmission is not or does not appear to be by a fuse what I had to do was half the bottom off and I traced it backwards from there and adding fuses into that section did not do a single thing so I had to give power to it from underneath the fuse panel and now everything works properly so for future reference is under the fuse panel it is the if the fuse panel is correctly installed that like it would be on a 99 + year truck it is the one that is on the closest to you and the right that is the power for the transmission and a couple other things