Thread: New to LNF tuning and HPT.

New to LNF tuning and HPT.

Hi all,

I have recently begun trying to learn how tune my Cobalt SS and want to switch it over to E47 since E85 is easily accessible where I live and the benefits are worth it along with ramping the boost better to smooth the torque out. Upon my searching for old threads about the LNF I came across the post made by the tuner that tuned my car originally (verified by the picture of the dyno sheet he posted 327/384). I know there have been improvements since 2011 on how these things are tuned I am here asking for advice from the LNF gurus (if anyone is left) that I see in all the LNF related threads. Mods are full Hahn bolt ons (CAI,IC,CP,DP) except it still has the factory catback.

Since it was that tuners hard work I do not know if posting it would be the right thing to do, but I will share it to those who I know can help.

Link to thread https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...hlight=greenie

Thanks

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormtrooper SS View Post
    Hi all,

I have recently begun trying to learn how tune my Cobalt SS and want to switch it over to E47 since E85 is easily accessible where I live and the benefits are worth it along with ramping the boost better to smooth the torque out. Upon my searching for old threads about the LNF I came across the post made by the tuner that tuned my car originally (verified by the picture of the dyno sheet he posted 327/384). I know there have been improvements since 2011 on how these things are tuned I am here asking for advice from the LNF gurus (if anyone is left) that I see in all the LNF related threads. Mods are full Hahn bolt ons (CAI,IC,CP,DP) except it still has the factory catback.

Since it was that tuners hard work I do not know if posting it would be the right thing to do, but I will share it to those who I know can help.

Link to thread https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...hlight=greenie

Thanks
    Hey man, I can help you setup your E47 tune. See my PM.