Good afternoon form just wanted to post this on the form to try and get some help i have been trying to have some parameters added to my tune for a few months now and sent it to support Charlie a while ago now.

What I'm trying to have added is the Engine Diag/GENERAL TEMPERATURE SENSORS mct switch, the iat 2, switch, FUEL SYS/FUEL PRESSURE desired fuel pressure, the FUEL SYS/DIAGNOSTICS/fuel pressure FAIL DELTA, and ENGINE DIAG/ AIRFLOW sip / manheifold absolute pressure functions. My calibration is RXHB6B4 is there a way i can map these my self with user defind parameters if i purchase the package I have tuner pro do you go off the ecm number example (hpt ecm # 2559 mct switch) when adding the parameter?

also for some reason on my vcm scanner with my calibration I have no etc info other than the throttle angle pid no vacuum to log for upgrading the TB DATA.

MAYBE HPT@ERIC can help guide me with the issues or any of the other great minds on the forums thanks again for reading my post hope i can find the answers I'm looking for.

Here is my stock file I started with.