Thread: Calimer Stage 3...No cruise control

Advanced Tuner

Calimer Stage 3...No cruise control

I just installed a Calimer Stage 3 in my 2011 gt. Cruise control worked fine before and does not now. I changed the ratios and the shift general table. I also changed the VSS Pulse per rev from 34 to 24. Now no cruise. I will post tunes later if need be, currently posting from my phone, but I'm hoping someone else has faced this and knows the cure. Thank You.
    "I didn't fail, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Advanced Tuner
    if it was a strategy swap the cruise buttons configuration is changed between them. Very common when the wrong strategy is flashed in. Verify your strategy is correct for your vehicle if not thats probably the issue.

Unfortunately its not an easy fix as the cruise control hardware configuration parameters are not exposed in most tuning software.

Advanced Tuner
    Strategy did not change from functioning to not funtioning.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by schaid View Post
    Strategy did not change from functioning to not funtioning.
    Hi there
    I was wondering if by any chance you solved this issue?
    I too have fitted a stage 3 to a customers 2018 GT and lost cruise control and can?t seem to get it working.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by schaid View Post
    I just installed a Calimer Stage 3 in my 2011 gt. Cruise control worked fine before and does not now. I changed the ratios and the shift general table. I also changed the VSS Pulse per rev from 34 to 24. Now no cruise. I will post tunes later if need be, currently posting from my phone, but I'm hoping someone else has faced this and knows the cure. Thank You.
    VSS and ratio changes is why your cruise stopped working. Not sure why you would change those.

The ratios are slightly different. I changed those but was still getting weird ratios calculated. Emailed Ben and at least on the stage 3 for my 2016 he said the OSS needs to be 24 counts. My cruise works fine.

Try widening the min/max values of the gear ratios. +/- 0.05 Gave me back cruise control.