Thread: Need help seeing why my car loses power at the drag strip

Need help seeing why my car loses power at the drag strip

I have a 2015 Mustang GT with a 80mm single turbo car runs great on the road and first pass off the trailer at the 1/4 drag strip however after I finish the first pass I shut the car off waited close to an hour before the next pass, on the next pass down the track I had the throttle to the floor and it just lost all power I lifted off the pedal waited a second or 2 and was able to get back into and it would take back off and finish the pass. I also went back on the track 2 more times and it cut all power before I hit the 1/8 mile. I see a torque source of Engine speed limit and throttle angle source shows torque reduction driver demand at 1:04:183 when I lost pedal on the log called Dead Pedal pass 4, however on the other log I attached called dead pedal pass 3 it went dead pedal at the 10:32:055 mark and dead pedal pass 4.hpldead pedal pass 3.hplI never see a source limit. can anyone assist? Thanks

Advanced Tuner
    Post your tune
    2009.5 PBM G8 GXP M6 W/Roof-Self tune, OBX LTs, Kooks axleback, LSA blower, cam,
    Monster LT1-SC clutch, flex fuel, 12 psi [email protected] 1,800 D.A
    2007 TBSS-Self tune, bolt ons [email protected], 1,900 D.A
    1991 GMC Syclone- Self tune/catback 12.8@104, 4,200ft D.A

Dude, you have to work on taking better logs.

Your channels list is a complete mess. You have a lot of redundant / unnecessary channels, and no organization.

Also, this super short snip is not very helpful. Post logs of a complete run.

Here is an example of a more concise, organized channels list:

channels1.jpg
    channels2.jpg