Thread: Seeking tune help for L83 with DOD deleted

Tuner in Training

Seeking tune help for L83 with DOD deleted

I have had many issues with my 2016 L83. I dropped #7 twice and decided to get rid of the DOD. Now that it?s gone, I installed a TSP cam with phase limiter because no one offered a stock profile cam for a deleted gen V. Ever since the cam change I have an issue of the idle droping out the bottom and stalling. I also, am seeing some evap codes, and I wonder if the codes could be caused by the cam as well. I know it can?t do it directly, but following the ?cause and effect? theory ... higher lift cam, less vacuum, evap expects proper vacuum? Am I following this correctly maybe? I also am seeing only 6 -8 psi of MAP at idle, I think I should be having around 16-20?
    Any thoughts on this is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by razzer View Post
    I have had many issues with my 2016 L83. I dropped #7 twice and decided to get rid of the DOD. Now that it?s gone, I installed a TSP cam with phase limiter because no one offered a stock profile cam for a deleted gen V. Ever since the cam change I have an issue of the idle droping out the bottom and stalling. I also, am seeing some evap codes, and I wonder if the codes could be caused by the cam as well. I know it can?t do it directly, but following the ?cause and effect? theory ... higher lift cam, less vacuum, evap expects proper vacuum? Am I following this correctly maybe? I also am seeing only 6 -8 psi of MAP at idle, I think I should be having around 16-20?
    Any thoughts on this is appreciated.
    Look at this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoyRzgkd_hg

Tuner in Training
    post your tune and i may can help you out. I have 16 silverado l83 with a tsp stage 2 cam and i had this issue. It was related around both my fueling and idle torque settings.
    2016 Silverado CCSB L83/6l80e
    TSP cam 218/226, .635"/.635", 113 LSA 10% FL
    TSP LT headers
    Circle D Billet converter