Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gen V swap 17 Tahoe 8 speed auto

But the pedal still does not work, won?t move Tb at all. Both voltages coming in are good, but no pedal percentage output or Tb movement. Does your Tb move with gas pedal?

Advanced Tuner
    when you first turn key to on position but engine off, does throttle body moves? Double check your peddal wiring assigments..

* What fans are you using? Keep the A/C pressure sensor or ecm will turn fan ON as soon as you start your swaped car.

Yes, TB moves and checks. We?ve double and triple checked, gone through 3 ecms, 3 different pedals, even have the pedal that came out of by swap truck. Voltages go into ecm, but nothing out. Weirdest shit I?ve seen.

Did you get the pedal issue resolved? I'm having the exact same problem with an LT1 swap.

Advanced Tuner
    IF your car start and idles your harness to the throttle body must be OK then, double and triple check your wiring from the ECM to your accelerator peddal, check pin positons, check with multimeter etc. check your peddal is compatible with your ECM, is you got your harness already done, just check it anyways.

No. He we have tried repinning and different pedals. We are not having any luck. He ordered another harness in hopes it?s the issue. But it?s not a cheap option.

Advanced Tuner
    did you keep brake travel sensor?, delete all codes related and test again.

We have cleared codes and turned off codes, I don?t know about brake sensor.

Advanced Tuner
    P057B
    P057C
    P057D
    P057E

set to NO MIL, NO ERROR REPORTED

Ok I?ll give it a whirl

Pedal works fine, voltage up and down. Car is in RP mode. Fuel Cut Type says ETC disabled

0x7E8: P0036 - HO2S Heater Control Circuit (Bank 1, Sensor 2) (Permanent)
    0x7E8: P0060 - HO2S Heater Resistance (Bank 2, Sensor 2) (Permanent)
    0x7E8: P0175 - System Too Rich (Bank 2) (Pending, Old, History)
    0x7E8: P018C - Fuel Pressure Sensor B Circuit Low (SES, Pending)
    0x7E8: P0315 - Crankshaft Position System Variation Not Learned (Pending, Current, Permanent, History)
    0x7E8: P0463 - Fuel Level Sensor A Circuit High (Pending, Current, Old)
    0x7E8: P057C - Brake Pedal Position Sensor Circuit Low (Permanent)
    0x7E8: P0645 - A/C Clutch Relay Control Circuit (Pending)
    0x7E8: P128F (SES, Pending, Current)
    0x7E8: P158A (SES, Pending, Current)
    0x7EA: P18C2 (Permanent)

I have disabled all these codes

but they are permanent and come back. When I clear them, car dies instantly.

Advanced Tuner
    Did you LOG those again?
    Fuel rail pressure
    Desired fuel pressure
    Fuel pressure state
    and low side pressure..

have done a couple of LT1 and LT4 and 5.3L /6.2L trucks swaps and never had any issue..

Yes all zeroes except actual is reading 95000

I can’t get this pic to upload, lol

We replaced the sensor and high pressure pump last night for good measure. It only has one other option left, it must be the injector harness. It’s in RP mode and it’s states high pressure ad reason

ITS FIXED... it had a 4 wire HP fuel pressure sensors, come to find out the cal we used required a 3 wire one. Put a 3 wire injector harness and sensor and... BAM... fixed