Thread: Tune Review

Potential Tuner

Tune Review

Can someone with a good tuning background please review my data log and tune and let me know how Ive done tuning my 2010 Dodge Challenger RT 5.7 automatic ? If theres any changes that are needed and or if you see anything Ive done wrong ? The car idles and drives very nice since I first began tuning the car. I have not done much yet with WOT, I wanted to get everything else in check first. If it matters the car has Crower roller lifters, mds delete, PSI valve springs , custom Hellcat lower intake box , BBK shorty headers , cat delete , factory x pipe , reso delete , muffler delete , 180 stat , catch can , and a aem wideband. Also Im not able to turn off TC in the tune without every dash light in the cluster lighting up. Is there a fix for that ? Thanks for any help someone is willing to give !
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by [email protected]; 09-03-2020 at 08:37 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Anyone ?

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    your cruise log looks ok, why is your WOT timing table like that?

post stock file
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Tuner in Training
    as far as the dash lights I don't think there is much you can do as it disables the abs and esp as well as cruise control. There was a no esp mod that involved adding a toggle switch to one of the wires in the front of the centre console. that would not disable the other systems.
    07 Dodge Plum Crazy Daytona
    Supercharged 5.7
    1/4 mile time 10.843 @ 125mph

Potential Tuner
    The WOT Spark does look different. I'm not totally sure but this tune originally came from a CMR tuner when I started off and was using a Diablo tuner. I appreciate your time and looking into my log and tune !

Fuel trims are a bit off, that VE table is terrible. I would start by dialing that in and turning off the NN and variable cam, assuming it's not a VCT cam.. the good ones aren't. Good luck.

Otherwise you could do some NN tuning but again i doubt that cam is vct, less it makes hardly any power.

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by luciddeath View Post
    Fuel trims are a bit off, that VE table is terrible. I would start by dialing that in and turning off the NN and variable cam, assuming it's not a VCT cam.. the good ones aren't. Good luck.
    These are all the types of things I was looking for. Which way are they off ? Everything Ive researched said -5 or +5 and in between was good. Thanks.

Potential Tuner
    As the Vin # information reads it does have VCT cam. Im confused , in the vcm uder the vvt option it says "equipped" and it is currently disabled.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 09-08-2020 at 08:01 PM.