Thread: C7 corvette low side PID broadcast location

Tuner in Training

C7 corvette low side PID broadcast location

C7 Vette... Does anyone know where the PID for lift/low side fuel pressure originates/ is broadcast from?

I know fuel pressure sensor voltage is sent to the ECM. There is a PID for that voltage that is obviously ECM based.

But does the ECM convert that to a pressure and broadcast the pressure PID as well, or maybe does the fuel pump driver create and broadcast the pressure info PID?

Here's why I ask.... Scan tools show fuel pressure sensor voltage fluctuating as expected with system pressure changes, however the scan tool reading for pressure is mostly fixed at 4 bar and doesn't move. Trying to get the the bottom of it

Tuner in Training
    Whelp, magic doesnt happen in the fuel pump driver. I unplugged it and still having issues. The easy answer is the ECM, but that has been replaced by me and still experiencing the issue.

Heres what I am seeing.... voltage going up with key on engine off and running the fuel pump off and on.... however the pressure reading is flat.
    GDS.jpg

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by atljar View Post
    Whelp, magic doesnt happen in the fuel pump driver. I unplugged it and still having issues. The easy answer is the ECM, but that has been replaced by me and still experiencing the issue.

Heres what I am seeing.... voltage going up with key on engine off and running the fuel pump off and on.... however the pressure reading is flat.
    GDS.jpg
    I'm having the same issue did you figure out what the problem was.