Thread: Innovate LM-2 to mpvi2 issues, please help!

Innovate LM-2 to mpvi2 issues, please help!

Hello all, I am new to the forums and have not been able to find a solution to the issue I am having at the moment. So long story short is I have a MPVI2 and recently bought an Innovate LM-2 wideband and am having issues getting the wideband to show any data in the scanner. I have read mixed things saying I have to have the pro upgrade to be able to use my wideband and others saying that I don't. I am currrently trying to use it through a serial to usb adapter and am having no luck. Please help!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    You NEED the pro feature set to use the pro features & pro link, so yes I can confirm thats what you need.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Ok so I played around with the scanner last night and was able to get the wideband to display, although it was showing a crazy value. I adjusted the math parameter and got the reading to show the correct decimal and value, but once I went to do a second log the wideband kept disappearing until I disconnected from the vehicle and as soon as I would hit record they would disappear again so I am stumped.

Potential Tuner
    What did you change the math parameter to? My LM-2 is reading 20.9 at the same time VCM Scanner is reading 22.39....
    Dodge Dakota R/T 383 Turbo T56 Magnum

Tuner
    best way is to adjust the wideband through your LM programmer accordingly.