Thread: Calibrated Success Training Webinars

Calibrated Success Training Webinars

I know a LOT of you have been waiting for me to release my Ford/Coyote/EcoBoost training material and after finishing my diagnostics/emissions book, I'm finally ready to release the new material.

I will be hosting a series of live webinars, each focused on one aspect of the Ford controls as seen through HPTuners software. Each session will cover a specific topic, with recordings taken that will later be posted to our streaming video site for later viewing if you can't make the live session.

Ford ETC Tuning 9/12/22
    Ford VCT Tuning 9/16/22
    Ford Speed Density 9/19/22

All sessions begin at 1PM EST (Detroit) time. Pre-registration is required to join, cost is $95 each. Email me directly to sign up at [email protected]

Ford ETC Cover.JPG
    Ford VCT Cover.JPG
    Ford SD Title Page.JPG

Tuner in Training
    Is this material going to be in a book? ETA on that? I'm interested in your courses because other places offer courses on modern Ford tuning but they don't go into real depth into how Ford's VCT, ECT, and speed density WORKS only how to "tune" it.

Advanced Tuner
    I can teach u too

The first Ford-specific webinar is in the books. Thanks to everyone that tuned in. I will be adding the session to our streaming video site in a couple weeks when the site admin returns. As with all of my training, we focus first on the "how" and "why" of the factory logic before turning you loose on adjusting the tables. I want my students to understand what they are adjusting rather than "just put 'x' in there because someone said so." These classes teach you how to think about the controls properly. Lining up calibration values on your own after you understand the system is MUCH easier.

We are doing VCT (mapped points and all!) on Friday, which will also be recorded for future access on the streaming site.

I can't wait to see it.