Thread: Larger injectors help m156

Potential Tuner

Thumbs up Larger injectors help m156

OK so i had my stock injectors take a dump, figured its time to go larger and run ethanol, (60lb injectors) purchased HPtuners. I cant figure out how to get these things working on HPT, i tried changing Inj Pulse Mult, doesnt do much, and when i do it throws a p0607 code, the more i take out the sooner the code comes and car goes into limp mode. I figure its do to some torque table, i tried raising all different torque tables, i tried playing with maf tables, i cant figure it out, someone please point me in the right direction who has done larger injectors on these cars. Honestly im ready to pay someone to tune this thing, i really dont have the time to play with it and figure it out. Also how do i get the rear o2 codes to go away? i disabled codes and disabled all downsteream o2 test and still shows permanent codes p0036 and (i have installed headers with no cats and rear o2 removed, i have wideband in one)

i'm on my 3rd day with the product and have the same exact issues you describe.

There are MANY tq limiter tables that will throw the car into limp mode once you start messing with MAF scaling, throttle and injector multiplier. I always use inj multiplier for larger injectors, then fine tune with maf scaling. Adjust tq limits to suit and keep the car from going into reduced power mode.