Thread: 2011 6.7 replace cp4 with 15+

2011 6.7 replace cp4 with 15+

Im trying to figure out what table to adjust when swapping to the 15+ cp4.2 pump.

Im getting a p0088 over pressure code.

Fuel.jpg These tables will need adjusting. Do you have a data log of this happening by chance?

Tuner in Training
    I tried to adjust these tables in mine and I can't get the fuel flow above 50k as my chart won't allow it. is there any way to increase the table to 60k like the 15+ table?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangas87 View Post
    I tried to adjust these tables in mine and I can't get the fuel flow above 50k as my chart won't allow it. is there any way to increase the table to 60k like the 15+ table?
    50k what? Post your tune so we can see what you're talking about

Tuner in Training
    Non VGT 2020.hpt

See what you think

Tuner
    I took a look at your tune I have a 2012 F250 I am dialing in fueling mostly in torque to fuel before your CP4 change what kind of fuel have you hit before emptying fuel rail ? Also I have only seen one tune posted with more than about 18* degrees timing do you not find - timing useful or did you change it to keep your hard work a secret

Tuner in Training
    Jeffrey that is exactly what I am running in my car I had injector issues and bought a full set of 15+ injectors, pump and lines through Ford Performance. I also added the H&S low pressure fuel filter at the same time. I have run 500 and 1200lbft ATW over here. Definently no issues with the 20 degree timing.

Tuner
    Awesome I?m looking at the same pump with MDP non VGT it?s nice to see how other people are getting it done I?ll post my tune in a little bit I really like the way you tune transmission also

Tuner in Training
    I've got a problem I don't know if any of you have seen it but at wide open throttle I get engine cut out no codes. It happened twice on the dyno and I put it down to traction control or something freaking out but it happened on the street last night. I'm assuming it's fuel related now as it took a few seconds turning over to start almost like the fuel rail had unloaded itself. Obviously not an ideal situation just wondering if you have experienced this. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangas87 View Post
    I've got a problem I don't know if any of you have seen it but at wide open throttle I get engine cut out no codes. It happened twice on the dyno and I put it down to traction control or something freaking out but it happened on the street last night. I'm assuming it's fuel related now as it took a few seconds turning over to start almost like the fuel rail had unloaded itself. Obviously not an ideal situation just wondering if you have experienced this. Cheers.
    Get a data log of this even happening, make sure to log driver demanded torque actual torque and engine produced torque, from there log both acutal and commanded fuel pressure. As for your fuel table just data log it and make adjustments, if you really want set it the same as a 15+ where you can and try it. Just know you can keep the axis stock and adjust it as needed, adjusting the axis's is not required. Anytime you have a issue post a log with the tune and we will get back to you sooner.

Tuner in Training
    Jaeger the hardest part so far is figuring out what sensors to log! there are so many options do you have a layout that you could recommend?

Diesel 2017-19.Channels.xml Here is my current layout and config, the trans stuff doesn't work because the scanner doesn't support it yet. It should if we can get the guys to add the proper PIDs for it. I use the Ford IDS to data log when doing trans tuning.DIesel 17+ layout.Layout.xml
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by JaegerWrenching; 02-06-2020 at 01:21 AM.

Tuner in Training
    Looks like a lot of those channels aren't working or different on the 2011. I'll have to find them all and get them working.....log3.hpl