Thread: ZL1 losing fuel pressure top end.

Tuner in Training

ZL1 losing fuel pressure top end.

Have a 2016 ZL1 with a lot of goodies on I,
    1050xID injectors.
    both crank and snout pulleys
    full header back exhaust.
    DW300c twin pumps
    PROBLEM>>>>>>>>
    I'm still dialing in fuel trims..... however once I got them close enough to pull WOT, I noticed my fuel pressure dropping from 59-32psi.
    this car has a CTSV dual pump hanger in it. with DW twin 300c kit. came with a replacement regulator.
    that kit is installed. Im a little stumped here,,,,i thought I uploaded the tune... guess not. HERE it is
    zl11050x.hpt
    Last edited by Globalgtr26; 08-19-2019 at 12:03 PM. Reason: added tune file

Tuner in Training
    anyone with any experience here please give me a shout out. I really need to get this thing done

Senior Tuner SultanHassanMasTuning's Avatar
    post your log
    Follow @MASTUNING visit www.mastuned.com
    Remote Tuning [email protected]
    Contact/Whatsapp +966555366161

Advanced Tuner
    A log would help. Does it still use the FSCM, or is it a return-style system now? FWIW, I noticed that you are asking for 475kPa in the ECM, but the FSCM is still set to 450kPa.

Tuner in Training
    You don't even have the ability to command 100% duty cycle, try changing that and your high flow limits. My guess is you are still using the FSCM and it's freaking out when pressure hits 70psi and commanding your Fuel Pump Duty Cycle (FPDC) down. Post here or send me a log of you getting into wot (let out when it leans out please...don't blow your shit up for me) and please log your normal parameters, fuel pressure, and fuel pump duty cycle. I'm going to increase a few limits in your FPCM settings and you can try them to see how your pressure is.

Potential Tuner
    are you getting pressure drop during tuning or doing an actual run ?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by RobZL1 View Post
    A log would help. Does it still use the FSCM, or is it a return-style system now? FWIW, I noticed that you are asking for 475kPa in the ECM, but the FSCM is still set to 450kPa.
    this ^^^

Tuner in Training
    I don't see a fuel pump upgrade or bap listed in mods with upper and lower pulley and no bap pressure will drop fast under boost I had a 2.45 and id1050x injectors and had pressure drop to 40 psi under boost .. I added a jms bap and now have 68psi steady and now after cam and lower I am still fine..but will likely go 3 pump return for e85