Looking for input

Recently bought HP tuners. and looking at dialing it in a little bit.|

I have a 1997 corvette with a LS1

Mods:
    Tr6 plugs(gapped at .036")**new wires aswell*
    Ls6 intake manifold
    Ported throttle body
    Blackwing intake system
    Green top injectors(i think i have them scaled in properly)
    Billy boat exhaust, Ebay short headers(yes i plan on upgrading these)
    Hptuners|
    Aem Wideband(3" AFTER First 02 sensor)
    Nitrous Oulet Plate kit(75-300jets included)

Now before I even think about the spray I wanna get the car running happy and up to snuff.

All maintenance as been completed and is up to date on the car.

I've included a log of driving around town/hwy drive and pulls. and a 4th gear pull 2800rpm-6000rpm

If anyone can point me in a correct direction that would be great!
    Attached Files Attached Files

You have quite a bit of timing in there and a good dip at 4800. I never cared to run that high as the benefits were minimal vs. the risk of knock and unneeded stress.

You are also commanded a lot of fuel in PE, 1.25 = 11.3:1 on E10 fuel.

Personally, I always disable LTFTs. The STFTs are so close after a good WB tune and that avoids locking in OL cells to false values.

I am not sure if it is my computer/scanner or what, but I hardly see any useful parameters logged. Your 4th gear pull also did not go WOT it looks like.
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6FirebirdTA00 View Post
    You have quite a bit of timing in there and a good dip at 4800. I never cared to run that high as the benefits were minimal vs. the risk of knock and unneeded stress.

You are also commanded a lot of fuel in PE, 1.25 = 11.3:1 on E10 fuel.

Personally, I always disable LTFTs. The STFTs are so close after a good WB tune and that avoids locking in OL cells to false values.

I am not sure if it is my computer/scanner or what, but I hardly see any useful parameters logged. Your 4th gear pull also did not go WOT it looks like.

Thanks for the reply. This is just the map that was in the car, All I did was rescale for the 52lb injectors. Any suggestions or where to start?
    1997 Corvette
    Ls1 motor,5.3L ported heads,(polished exhaust, golf balled intake), BTR.660 dual springs,Stock valve size, .051" head gasket. BTR stage 4 N/A ls cam, 10.9:1 compression, Blackwing intake,Ported throttle body, LS6 intake manifold, Ford Green top injectors 42#, 0411 swapped, AEM UEGO, Nitrous oulet plate kit running 200 shot 110+ dedicacted fuel, LPE timing retard box, BR7EF plugs, EGR delete/air pump delete.