Thread: can someone take a look and tell me if its ok

Tuner in Training

can someone take a look and tell me if its ok

tuned file 2step test.hptdrive log data.hpl these are ones that I made and played with tell me if I did ok

What are the mods? What are you looking for feedback on?
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB

Tuner in Training
    the only thing I have is an ebay dual exhaust im trying to get the best power / fuel eco more power than eco and I have 4.10 gears I want two tunes one for racing and one for eco I know ive seen somewere I can set normal for eco and tow/haul for performance

Tuner in Training
    last run test.hpl I got bored and played with the spark and fuel tables can someone verify that it is ok to run

The engine/computer will tell you if it's okay.

You have to be logging the right parameters to see that. Like you are missing your injector information, knock retard, commanded AFR, cylinder airmass. Those things could tell you if you made it worse by commanding too much fuel or too much timing and it's showing knock.

Making two different tunes is kinda dumb unless one was for specifically something unique like nitrous or similar. You can make one calibration do everything you want. Where you want fuel mileage and where you want power use two completely different area's of the tune, so making one tune is all you gotta do.

Your driving style is going to make a far greater impact on fuel mileage than what you do in the tune.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    How do i setup the scanner to see them is there a way u can post a pic of what I should look at