Thread: Mustang GT 2012 2step richer AFR when car start to move

Mustang GT 2012 2step richer AFR when car start to move

I have a little problem

when i use the 2 step, i command 0.83 WOT
    but, when i left the 2 step around 3000rpm, lambda fall to .77-.78 until i reach 5000rpm.

how can i solve this if i dont want a richer mixture when I left on 2step

thanks !!!

race.hpl
    Last edited by elerico; 08-20-2019 at 08:09 AM.

It's entering Power Enrichment - raise your pedal % for PE.

Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    It's entering Power Enrichment - raise your pedal % for PE.
    im already WOT on the line. and before the car move, the AFR is fine. i reach .78 when the car move during 2000rpm.

can i put 105% on the pedal ?

power enrichment is at .83, why i reach .78 ?

Quote Originally Posted by veeefour View Post
    You can try this table:

Delay.jpg
    any idea of the value i should set ?

Look at your fuel trims. A 2 step will cause a false lean condition, and since you are in closed loop...it will try to correct fueling. So, it will raise short term trims to reach your target...then when the 2-step is released, it no longer has the false lean so it has to run trims back down to get back to your target. At the load and rpm it is at on the 2 step on the integral and proportional gain closed loop tables and zero those out. It will not correct fueling at that rpm and load anymore, but you wont have a rich condition anymore when you come off the 2 step.

Quote Originally Posted by 95Gturbo View Post
    At the load and rpm it is at on the 2 step on the integral and proportional gain closed loop tables and zero those out. It will not correct fueling at that rpm and load anymore, but you wont have a rich condition anymore when you come off the 2 step.
    Zero out on both menu ?
    And should i zero out after 3000?

On my log.
    Fuel source is in OL
    Last edited by elerico; 08-20-2019 at 04:35 PM.

I havent had my laptop with me this week to look over the log, I'll check it over and see if what I suggested would do anything for you or not.