Thread: 2019 GMC Sierra Support?

2019 GMC Sierra Support?

Is the support of tuning the 2019 GM trucks coming soon enough?

I was looking for tunes the other day. I wanted to see the factory calibration for the 275/60/20 tires. Thinking about putting those on my truck when I need some tires.

So if you have those tires and can finally read the tune, PM me

Sorry I couldn't help, best bet is to email support.
    Sulski Performance Tuning
    2000 WS6 M6 - LS6 (long block, refreshed top end), 10.8:1 CR, 90 mm ported FAST, Exo-Skel, 227/232 cam, QTP HVMC, EWP, GMMG, 9" w/4.11s
    2018 Sierra SLT 5.3L A8 - Airaid intake tube, GM Borla catback, L86 Intake/Ported TB

Still waiting for these trucks to be unlocked. I haven't heard anything in a while.. anyone know a timeline?

It's the same style computer as the ZR1. So if something did come out expect to be paying more than you want just to tune it.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    It's the same style computer as the ZR1. So if something did come out expect to be paying more than you want just to tune it.
    Well, same style, sort of, but completely different. Additionally it appears the 4.3 uses yet another ecm...don't hold your breath guys. Consider buying a ford.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Consider buying a ford.
    A very sad day indeed.

Which are the last confirmed GM's we have or will have access to?

2018 Yukon, Tahoe? or 2019?

2018 pickups obviously.

or what? Bill can you clarify? With Beta? Without Beta?

Quote Originally Posted by bill@hptuners View Post
    well, same style, sort of, but completely different. Additionally it appears the 4.3 uses yet another ecm...don't hold your breath guys. Consider buying a ford.
    lol

Advanced Tuner
    So now ford has the easiest ecm's for tuning? I wonder how much it will cost to have these worked on down the road when the warranty is up. Gonna have to take out a loan for repairs.

Quote Originally Posted by gagliano7 View Post
    So now ford has the easiest ecm's for tuning? I wonder how much it will cost to have these worked on down the road when the warranty is up. Gonna have to take out a loan for repairs.
    not necessarily the easiest to tune, but rather "still accessible."

I just bought a 2019 GMC Sierra Limited 4x4 with the 5.3L engine. This is essentially the old style body, identical, I believe to the 2018s. Is it possible to tune this?
    Best regards,
    Bill
    Silver 2003 C5 roadster, M6, Euro red/amber tails, Z06 Ti mufflers, Z06 2 cat H-pipe, Z06 airbox, and HPTuners s/w - available to any Corvette or other GM vehicle in Calgary, and also for Ford and Dodge products, including Cummins

Maybe?

Try reading the computer and see if it's still the E92A like the 2017-2018 model years.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Maybe?

Try reading the computer and see if it's still the E92A like the 2017-2018 model years.
    Thanks. I pick it up in a few days, and that's the first thing I intend to do.
    Best regards,
    Bill
    Silver 2003 C5 roadster, M6, Euro red/amber tails, Z06 Ti mufflers, Z06 2 cat H-pipe, Z06 airbox, and HPTuners s/w - available to any Corvette or other GM vehicle in Calgary, and also for Ford and Dodge products, including Cummins

Just remember your warranty if you can lol. They can track that stuff on those computers.