I am dealing with a major Rich / Lean condition on opposite banks, I noticed last night that using VCM scanner controls to turn off injectors, that injector #1 in the software did not shut off the injector feeding cylinder 1. What is the correct relationship between the software # and the cylinder number? Is VCM Inj#1 cylinder #1, VCM Inj#2 Cylinder #2... etc.. OR is VCM Inj#1 the first cylinder in the firing order, VCM Inj#2 the Second cylinder in the firing order?

The story so far:
2013: LS swapped the car, 1971 chevelle; 5.3 LM7 stock. Th-350 trans. Ordered PCM unlocked from PSI. reworked salvage yard harness myself with LT1Swap info. Ebay LS1 camaro Long tubes modded to fit chassis. Ran fine, very few miles that summer.
2014: noticed rear end was trashed, spent most of summer saving and then swapping in Ford 9, Few miles again.
2015: New home, during long drive to storage driver bank began running max LT & ST fuel trim. Changed Driver 02 and plugs, seemed to run ok.
2016: Started Car club at work, during cruises / and drives weekly to cars and coffee fuel trim seemed ok.
2017: same as 2016, but some intermittent issues. changed driver O2 again. Purchased HP Tuners.
2018: More fueling issues, new position at work didn't run car club or drive much, spent most of summer installing Tanks Inc Tank.
2019: Same fuel issues. noticed that INJ# did not match Cyl #, repinned PCM so inj# in VCM match cyl# on engine. Engine Now goes dead lean on bank1, dead rich on bank 2

Questions:
How do Cylinder#, Injector Number in VCM scanner and Injector Letter, (A,B,C...) in VCM Editor tables correlate?

Right now with both banks acting up should I revert the pinout changes, go back to how LT1swap pinouts list?

Tune before I repinned harness

HALP!

Anything I might be missing?