Thread: Limp Mode? 4.8 swap

Tuner in Training

Limp Mode? 4.8 swap

Hey guys, Quick question. I took a look at a friends blazer today. He recently swapped in a 06 4.8 and 4l60e. Truck has a harness and PCM from Performance Specialties (I Believe). and it starts up great and Idles fine but if you go to give it any throttle it maxes out at 18ish% on the TPS and 1500 RPM's. its also worth noting that i couldn't pick up hardly any parameters with the scanner. TPS, Oil pressure and MAF Frequency were the only thing I could Log. He had a harbor freight scan tool that could read everything, I found that weird. He has replaced TPS, Throttle Body, Tac Module, o2 sensors and fuel pressure is good. I posted the File, any heap or push on the right direction is greatly appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Disabled VATS too, being that it's a swap vehicle.

Re-poll for supported parameters with the VCM scanner while connected to the vehicle, that should bring back a lot of the channels.

Is the throttle body, tac module and pedal all from the same vehicle???

Not sure if it would do anything but you could disable the ETC control method under the cutoff tab as a test.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.