Thread: vcm scanner showing lean, added to ve table twice and it still shows way lean

Tuner

vcm scanner showing lean, added to ve table twice and it still shows way lean

2005 Tahoe motor and trans in a 1946 Chevrolet

I have driven the truck several times. logged a few of them. I was out driving for 2 hours logging and added to the ve table. it still shows that it is 25 percent lean. it runs fine until it starts adjusting fuel when its warmed up. changed injectors to new stock ones. changed map sensor. changed maf sensor. new plugs. ran fine in the Tahoe.

still learning about what im looking at.poe46chvey5_3_first change_ve_table.hptpoe_long.hpl1946chevypickuplog1.hpl

if falls on its face when I roll into the throttle. it will stay running but it surges. just like slamming on the brake then jabbing the gas again.

What is your fuel pressure?

It needs to be 58psi and it needs to stay there under load.

And just so you know adding the VE is exactly what you should be doing when the computer uses both the MAF and VE together. So if you only add to the VE, it's not really going to do what you request.

Also you should smoke test for vacuum leaks and exhaust leaks pre o2 sensor.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    New to all this I understand how to read ve table and adjust according to graph, how do you adjust MAF and where is it located.