Thread: No start after warm up

Tuner in Training

No start after warm up

So after the engine is at operating temp you can shut it off fill up or let it set for a few minutes and it will not start turns over fine , let it set for 15 or longer it fires wright up , Ive made several logs while cranking but I dont see nothniing FP is fine and Injector flow is showing , its acting like something is telling it not to fire at a certain temp , i noticed it will rise to 115 or more IAT if setting for a while , and my charge pipe is next to the fuse box and it heat soaks that area , Ill post log of my cranking
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Rodsctsv View Post
    So after the engine is at operating temp you can shut it off fill up or let it set for a few minutes and it will not start turns over fine , let it set for 15 or longer it fires wright up , Ive made several logs while cranking but I dont see nothniing FP is fine and Injector flow is showing , its acting like something is telling it not to fire at a certain temp , i noticed it will rise to 115 or more IAT if setting for a while , and my charge pipe is next to the fuse box and it heat soaks that area , Ill post log of my cranking
    Really need more info like.

Engine
    Year
    Mods
    and so on.