Thread: Jeep srt8 magnuson Q's

Advanced Tuner

Jeep srt8 magnuson Q's

This is my first supercharged dodge its forged internals and a magnuson SC, MY2017, it came to me with a tune from whoever sells the kit, sometimes when im braking i feel like it tries to push as if the throttle tried to blip, and the other thing is under WOT it will hit the limiter before changing gears but i dont get the option to read the transmission. Do i need to do anything special to be able to read the transmission? or is there something on the engine side out of order like torque calculations that i need to address to correct this?

Im using the MPVI2 with the latest beta.

This is the tune it came with, it uses the ANN, it had very positive fuel trims and would stumble on tip in
    tune0.hpt

This is where i stopped working last night, no more tip in stumble and at least during the drive on the way to the workshop no blip push while braking.
    predyno injpw.hpt

This is the datalog from that last drive i tried a WOT burst for the 1st time and it would hit the limiter before shifting even with the limiter set to 6800rpm
    street1.hpl

Advanced Tuner
    So no ideas o how to make it shift properly?
    took the limiter u to 7000rpm and still will bang on it i 1st gear if i use launch control, and on the 3-4 shift if i just go wot

Advanced Tuner
    need to raise or lower limiter in trans. when you do a read just select read entire and should read both pcm tcm.

Advanced Tuner
    you will still have to license the tcm.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by FstdodgeKY View Post
    need to raise or lower limiter in trans. when you do a read just select read entire and should read both pcm tcm.
    it does not present me with options to rear or not the TCM, when i selected "read entire" it justcame with whhat you see i the file ''tune0'' that i uploaded on the first post

Advanced Tuner
    Ok so i finally got to wok o the transmission worked getting a bit more pressure on the shifts, and trying to get her to shift faster bur i still got the tranny hitting the rev limiter at 7k rpm, thats 800rpm later than commanded, is there any PID i can log to check if the transmission is not slipping on me?

tunedyno and tcm.hpt

Advanced Tuner
    Did some more logging, added actual and expected torque to the pids, and actual is higher than expected, could this be causing my shifting problems?

street trans1.hpl