Thread: Throttle Position Sensor % & Pedal Position Off

Potential Tuner

Throttle Position Sensor % & Pedal Position Off

Hello,

I'll upload my data log as soon as I'm able (I know it'll be requested).

Here's the scenario - I recently installed a Whipple 2.9L blower on my 2016 Mustang GT. Long tube cats, stock TB, ID1050x injectors - I think those are the only other mods that matter. I had the car dyno tuned - 615WHP @ 7300 (when we stopped the pull), 489TQ @ 5000. Dyno seemed fine, 18* of timing, and roughly the power I was hoping for (I have not replaced the OPG/CS yet). Anyway - imagine my frustration when for 3 hits at the track (on two separate occasions) I ET at 12.4ish and MPH 100ish!!! My previous times have averaged around 12.0 at 119. I went from a 2.0 60' (N/A) to a 1.7 60' (blower) and still lost time and MPH (major MPH).

On the log the only thing that jumps out at me is the TPS % (89% when I had the pedal to the floor) and the spark (5* or so throughout the 1/4 mile). I'm sure more experienced tuners (I am not experienced at all) will notice some other things when I upload the log, if any are kind enough to review it. Right now I'll upload a cruising log taken today, shows some surging that's frustrating (Surging is at 15:17:45 or so.), but nothing that looked totally out of whack to me. Plan on sending these logs to my tuner as well, but I welcome additional perspectives. I would have expected results after paying for a dyno tune, so I'm a bit frustrated.

Thanks - and hello, this is my first post as well.
    Best,
    Mario

830 surge.hpl

Potential Tuner
    Data log for the 1/4 mile run is attached, and a bump. Any suggestions are welcome! The tuner I've been using has not yet responded. Any recommendations for Atlanta-area tuner that would be willing to take this on as well, welcome! I'm really at a loss here, and would prefer not investing another $1,000 in changing tuners.0830 drag1 0815pm.hpl

Your fuel trims are all over the place. You are racing with 5' of timing only hence the low ET.

I can hook you up with a good base tune that will not cost a grand - PM me should you be interested.