Thread: license problem

Potential Tuner

license problem

this is my first attempt to change the tune on my car..I have a 2010 camaro I read the file from it done a save as which hp tuners made me use 2 credits to do a save as..I loaded the file back in the editor and disabled the dod and saved the file again and it will not let me write to vehicle..the editor is saying i need to license the file to write it..I have try writing the stock file i saved the saved as file and the modified file and all has to licensed..the license info in the help tab shows I have licensed a 2010 Camaro which is my car but I can not do anything with it...
    thanks in advance

Re-read the car, but when you do tell it to not read the FSCM (fuel pump control module). That module costs 1 more credit and likely stopping you from doing what you want. There should be option box/tab/thingy when you go to read the computer that may say something like gather vehicle info, then there it tell you what you can read.

On that new file, you can make your changes and it will allow it to flash.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Potential Tuner
    I figured it out that was exactly what id did thanks..