Thread: 2008 Roush Expedition Going Strong

2008 Roush Expedition Going Strong

Just a update on my 08 King Ranch 5.4 3v Expedition I have had since 2013, the calibration is working great and this truck has bee boosted since 2016. It has a completely stock bottom long block and has been @ 13 psi for close 5 years. The Engine is all original and has been mechanically sound since I bought it. I'm running a simple Roush IC set up with a dual fan afco heat exchanger brushless pump, the fuel system is -8 feed and -6 return powered by a 2012 gt500 pump set up custom made for my tank utilizing my stock hat. Has Kooks long tubes ad gree catted y-pipe to a 3" in 2.5" x2 out Gibson muffler. Billet fuel rails and regulator with 60 lb ford racing injectors the truck inside and out is like no other 07-14 expedition especially when it comes down to its brains ad the systems controlling everything. The truck is 6R80 swapped with a 2014 f150 trans (came with a tcm controlled 6r75 originally) PCM is a copperhead 2048k 14 Mustang GT system with all supporting systems built around it. Truck has 3 drive modes (normal, tow haul, and sport) as well as 4 different tcs modes and 3 different steering modes (comfort, normal, and sport) with it custom eps system. Also has my color track apps and everything a 13-14 mustang has plus a lot more.

here is my latest log from the other day going to the gas station just cruising around trans is dialed in and close to perfect for the higher stall converter used on a 5.0 f150 vs the 5.4 3v set ups.
    Attached Files Attached Files